How to Make Money from You tube and Where should start for Making Money

How to earn money from your videos

How to earn money from your videos

YouTube is an American video-sharing website ownered by Google . Youtube is second highest search engine in this world. First place is google search engine . Youtube is most trusted platform for making money from online . Here revenue share is a 45/55 split for all content creators, so Google keeps 45 percent of all YouTube advertising on your videos, and you get the remaining 55 percent. Lakhs of peoples are working in youtube as Content Creators ( Youtube Video Creators ) here is How to earn money from your videos .

Make money from youtube is not an easy thing now as per Youtube Update eligibility requirements for the YouTube Partner Program. Once a channel reaches 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1,000 subscribers it will be reviewed to join the program. Here is How to earn money from your videos .

How to earn money from your videos

As per youtube the reason for change are ” This is part of an effort to strengthen youtube requirements for monetization so spammers, impersonators, and other bad actors can’t hurt Youtube ecosystem or take advantage of creators, while continuing to reward those who make youtube platform great. ”

Creators can earn money from advertisements served on their videos and from YouTube Premium subscribers watching their content.

1 thought on “How to earn money from your videos

  1. Usually I don’t read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *